Monday, April 23, 2012

What's In

Certain things are "in" right now at our household.  For some, this includes sunglasses, choir vests,  belts, and stick swords.


For others, it's soccer.


Sisterhood seems to be in these days.  And, of course, swings.




Singing is definitely in, thus the choir vest inspiration.  And I hear "Somebody That I Used to Know" in my sleep.  With Will's voice, that is. 


Also, Pi is big.  Will is up to 55 numbers.  And did I mention the choir vest and sunglasses?  Oh, and horses, too.  Sometimes in the form of a dog named Sadie.





4 comments:

  1. I just love reading your thoughts on your days, and seeing photos of the kids. They are all getting so big! Thank you for posting. *Adley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adley - It makes my day to hear from you! I miss you, & hope all is well! Alice

      Delete
  2. Love the choir vests!

    ReplyDelete