Thursday, April 1, 2010

Feeble Jokes

For April Fools' Day, we made some feeble jokes. In fact, some of them revealed the very strange workings inside little minds. Here were a few:

"Look, there's an alligator - April Fools!" (That one randomly repeated throughout the day. Not sure why.)
"Hey, it's Valentines Day - April Fools!"
"Look there's a dead person - April Fools!" (What's that, Clara?)
"Yea, it's Christmas - April Fools!"
"Look, there's a banana peel wrapping around our car - April Fools!" (Again, Clara.)
"It's fall - April Fools!"
"Look, I'm drinking a Coke - April Fools!"
"Hey, I don't have my seat belt on - April Fools!"

We had breakfast for dinner. We switched pillows. We hid toothbrushes. And we swapped PJ drawers. Well, I guess we have something to build on...

2 comments:

  1. best jokes I heard all day...and on my level

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm laughing. They - jokes AND kids - are hilarious:).

    ReplyDelete