Friday, April 16, 2010

June Turned FOUR

It was June's birthday this week. Ah, beautiful girl.... Here are some moments I want to remember:
  • June wore her birthday crown, all day long.
  • The day began with a song to wake everyone up to go for a special breakfast. Will went from sound asleep to singing with us in about 2 seconds.
  • It actually hurt just to watch Clara get her tangles brushed out for a haircut.
  • June asked me to tell everyone we saw that it was her birthday.
  • At the park, June asked me to call her "June the four year old," or "June 4" for short.
  • June thought she was taller the minute she turned 4. (I think all kids harbor that assumption.)
  • June says that since she's 4, she doesn't like babies any more. Yeah, right!
  • June fell asleep giving her new baby a bottle.
  • Will's card to June read:
"Dear June, I really like your charictaristicks and feelings. I hope your are having a great Birthday. I hope you like the paper dolls I made for you. Hope your having a greate one! From Will. p.s. you were a great 3 year old."

Please forgive the outpouring of pictures! I went a little crazy!

Birthday breakfast:
Birthday Haircuts:



BBirthday Zucchini Bread Cake (heavy on the chocolate chips):



Birthday Play at the Baby Store:


Birthday Party at School:



Birthday Party Time at Home:






We love you, Margaret June!!

3 comments:

  1. WE DO LOVE AND ADORE YOU, MARGARET JUNE, AND ARE SO HAPPY THAT YOU HAD SUCH A MAGNIFICENT BIRTHDAY. JUNE IS FOUR. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fabulous...and YUM...what a cake and fleurs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. June is pure delight and it is obvious that this is a well known fact. Grandma H

    ReplyDelete