Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Abandoned

Lately, I have abandoned this blog, largely due to John's sleep habits, camera difficulties, and general wintertime neglect.  On that note, I am aware of the many things that get abandoned daily around our household.  Here are just a few:

A hallway fort:

 A muffin stand;

Scooters:



 Sleds, once snow slides:

Dolphin Families living under the trampoline:

Spilled Birdseed:
In fact, abandonment seems to breed abandonment:  The more my children abandon - like four changes of clothes throughout the day, art projects, toys - the more I do, too.

2 comments:

  1. Great observation --- leads to a burst of "gathering up " -- one energetic, focused spring day :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of those objects in the photos are very familiar to me. Very.

    ReplyDelete