Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer: Bikes

One of my favorite things about summertime is biking. I remember our kids' ages by what kind of bike they were riding during what year. And I am definitely a glutton. Here is what we have:

Sit and Scoot
Tricycle
Burley
Trailer
Strider
Attachable Child Seat
Training Wheels
Tiny 2-wheeler
Medium 2-wheeler
Big kid 2-wheeler
2 Adult Bikes

Oh my. And today, I just bought more thing: our third bike rack. Our first was for the car that no longer fits our family. Our second got obliterated in an "incident" I had a few months ago. But, I am so very thrilled that our family can now hit the road, bring any number of combinations of bikes, and explore in the world on two wheels.

We'll be leaving behind flowers in bloom (the fruit of much labor), and a mama bird with brand new babies, but tomorrow.... we're off!







2 comments:

  1. Go go go!
    My birds nest in the windows...by the door is special. Do come home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So impressive ! These bike riders are incredible...lucky birds to live where they do!

    ReplyDelete