Monday, March 19, 2012

Dog Walks


Sadie the Dog is finding her place in our house.  The kids are finding their dog styles, too, which are often revealed in the daily walk.
  • Will is serious and confident, yet casual.  
  • Clara is determined and quick, regularly just racing up the hill and back.  
  • June is joyful, often ending with her little self losing the leash.  
  • John is still working out his relationship, a not-so-complicated mix of jealousy and love.    
So far, my own relationship with her reminds me all too much of others:  I cart her most everywhere we go, but I don't often give her my full attention.  I suppose that I put faith in numbers.






2 comments:

  1. Sadie seems to like all the styles - what beautiful scenery too! ss

    ReplyDelete
  2. faith in numbers is the solution...

    ReplyDelete