Monday, September 5, 2011

Air Band

A great pleasure in our household lately is the family air-band.  It is amusing how it morphs over time to remain cool.  The key is hip-looking instruments and rockin' music.  

Agreeing on the music, however, can be a challenge.  Some want "Ma Mia," some want classical, some want Nellie, and some want whatever the Nellie-wanter wants.  But, if an argument ensues, John's tinker-toy microphone face tends to lighten everyone up.  

The other day when I said I was too busy cleaning the kitchen to join in, Will said, "How can you not do it.  It's so fun!"  He is right.  I promptly joined them.      







I may have to devote another entry to John's lead singer "O" faces.  I haven't yet been able to quite capture them in a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment